Privacy Notice for customers and business partners
This data privacy notice gives information regarding ReNuTec Solutions’ collection, processing, storage and sharing of personal data belonging to persons working for actual or potential customers of ours and other business partners.
1. Categories of personal data that are concerned
You directly provide ReNuTec Solutions AB with most of the personal data we collect.
The personal data that may be collected include:
- Basic personal information, such as name, e-mail address, phone number, title or position; for instance if you register online or place an order for any of our products or services. For instance if you go into an agreement with us or send us an application or your CV regarding an assignment or job opportunity.
- Company information, such as details on the company you work for, including financial information, and other business related information related to your or your company’s business interactions with us, such as meetings, projects and assignments;
- Business opportunities that you choose to share with us, such as details on potential projects or assignments, including stakeholder information, market area(s) and competence area(s);
- IT access control data, i.e. data used if you access our IT-systems and networks, such as IP address via your browser’s cookies when visiting our site, with information required in order to establish and maintain a secure IT connection and to log access and maintain web page functionality for you as a visitor.
You directly provide us with most of the personal data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Share any written information with us like through a Skype chat, social media, like LinkedIn (the only one we presently and occasionally use), or a letter.
The information above may be collected in contacts with you directly or be provided to us indirectly from our customers and business partners or be collected from public sources such as internet searches, official state company registries or tax authorities. If required by the nature of the task and agreed, in some cases information from Credit institutions or banks, can be received and collected, such as in preparing any significant transactions, loans or bank guarantees.
2. The purposes and legal basis of the processing activities
We may collect and process personal data for legitimate business purposes, including entering into and performing business contracts with you, or the company you work for, or engaging with other business partners, marketing purposes and services and products, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
The following are examples of how we will use your data for business purposes:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you, occasionally, with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Contact you for sharing business opportunities (B2B).
- Keep in touch to be at your service in the future (only basic contact data, such as name, phone no, email address).
- to deliver professional services and products, including contracting, project management, planning of work and allocation of resources (B2B);
- to conduct business planning and development, strategical reviews and statistical evaluation (B2B);
- to maintain good health and safety practises;
- to maintain a safe, secure and efficient use of internal information, ensure that business critical information and other assets are safe and protected;
- to issue and process invoices and payments;
- to investigate and prevent fraud, misconduct, infringements or other violations of legal rights and obligations;
- to manage disputes and complaints, i.e. compensation claims, and to ensure compliance with legal obligations that we are otherwise subject to.
3. Routines for storage and erasure
We will process and store personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes that applied when collecting the data and to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce contracts. Personal data may thus, for example, be stored during the performance of a contract up until it has been concluded and the period of limitations has expired, i.e. claims for compensation can no longer be pursued.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at our servers or server space providers normally located in Sweden or Europe. The data is available only to a restricted number of personnel, on a need to know basis, protected by limited access areas, locks, login passwords and encryption, generally in numerous layers, according to applicable industry standards. The industry may sometimes define the level of security applied.
For web page functionality, cookies are applied. These are held through visitor sessions, to identify individual visitors, language preferences, IP address, device etc. Such data are typically kept for the session only. If registered on the page, such data may be kept for a year.
We will keep your name, phone number, email and if required, your address, for up to 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by updating our registry upon fulfilment of certain conditions. Before deleting your data, we might ask your consent if you want to stay registered with us for another period. Regardless, will always delete your data upon request.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use and navigate on our website, so that we can improve it.
- From what areas, such as region, or country, does our visitors come from (so that we know where our potential clients may come from, for instance; what language do we use on our websites).
- Transferring you to the right web site when you navigate, such as a webshop or other external link.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ReNuTec Solutions AB uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – ReNuTec Solutions AB uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ReNuTec Solutions AB sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
4. With whom we may share personal data
Personal data may be shared between ourselves and/ or partners for the purposes described in this privacy notice. Personal data that is being processed electronically by us will mainly be stored on servers located in EU/EEA. Because we operate globally and have customers and projects worldwide, personal data may be transferred and processed by our subsidiaries and trusted suppliers and business partners outside of EU/EEA.
Personal data may be shared third party service providers, who may process data on our behalf, such as IT service providers, subconsultants, lawyers and other external professional advisors.
E-mails to ReNuTec Solutions AB are received and stored by our registrar www.Loopia.se .
Personal data may be shared with our customers where you are a business partner and be shared with our business partners where you are a customer, and other third parties, to the extent it is required for our fulfilment of any actual or potential contracts with you, or if its required by law or pursuant to any order of court or other competent authority or tribunal or by any applicable regulations.
If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
Any international transfer of personal data that takes place will be subject to appropriate security measures and all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is protected and maintained in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable data privacy laws will be taken, including using ‘standard contractual clauses’ approved by the European Commission.
5. Your rights as a data subject
ReNuTec Solutions AB would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Subject to some conditions and exceptions, you have the following rights:
The right to access – You have the right to access information about and access to your personal data, including the right to data portability.
The right to rectification – You have the right to have personal data corrected or updated;
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data (‘The right to be forgotten’), under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Occasionally, we would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies, found at our website.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ReNuTec Solutions AB from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the ReNuTec Solutions Group or partnering companies.
To opt-out of commercial electronic news letters and marketing, you may always unsubscribe by sending and email titled “Unsubscribe” or as the first entry of the text.
You also have a right to lodge any complaints regarding our compliance with data protection laws with the appropriate supervisory authority.
Have you already contacted us and are still convinced about your reasons to report a complaint, or if you feel that we not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office in Sweden, “Datainspektionen”.
To call Datainspektionen: +46 (0)8 657 61 00
To e-mail Datainspektionen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to Datainspektionen: https://www.datainspektionen.se/other-lang/in-english/about-us/contact-us/
Datainspektionen’s postal address:
104 20 Stockholm
Datainspektionen’s visiting address: Datainspektionen, Drottninggatan 29, floor 5, Stockholm
Datainspektionen’s corporate ID number: 202100-0050
6. About us
ReNuTec Solutions AB, corp. no 559082-9759 with the Swedish Companies Registration Office and with registered address SE-275 72 Lövestad, Sweden is our main data controller. In addition, subsidiaries of ReNuTec Solutions AB such as our Norwegian branch (NUF) with Org. nr.: 919 496 231, may also be data controllers and process personal data as described in this privacy notice. Your location and relationship with us will determine which of our group companies has access to and processes your personal data, and which of our group companies are the data controller(s) responsible for your personal information.
Our websites are:
We retain only the information required to serve a specific and constructive purpose, and you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you have questions regarding the privacy and security of
your personal data that is being processed by ReNuTec Solutions, and which
companies within ReNuTec Solutions are data controllers, please send an email
email@example.com or contact our Data Privacy Manager at:
ReNuTec Solutions AB
Att: Data Privacy Manager
SE-275 72 Lövestad , Sweden
Privacy policies of other websites